Supply Chain Administrator-2000881 We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team--especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2019. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens...
Supply Chain Administrator - Parma, ID
The purpose of this position is to support the supply chain flow of specific crops in order to meet the requirements of the business while ensuring timeliness of delivery at the optimal quality, quantity, and cost.
* Manage the administration of regional seed inventory for 2-4 crops in conjunction with the Supply Chain Specialist. This includes managing the administrative workload, using seed inventory as optimal as possible, ensuring that seed lot / inventory data are accurate, realizing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
* Perform seed lot and inventory management tasks by crop in conjunction with the Supply Chain Specialist. This includes the assignment of seed lots to manufacturing orders, distribution orders, and sales orders; creation of manufacturing and distribution orders; preparation and consolidation of seed lot blending process; monitoring and reporting inventory deviations; working with and challenging Production, Processing, and Quality Assurance on data related to ERP system; perform all administration work in ERP system.
* Manage the seed return process in coordination with the Supply Chain Specialist
* Manage and administer the outsourcing of seed treatments (priming, pelleting, and film Chain Specialist.coating) with external seed technology providers in conjunction with the Supply
* Manage the flow of master data management to ensure correct items and product structures within the ERP system.
* Manage and administer the trial sample process in conjunction with the Supply Chain Specialist, this includes preparation, shipments, and coordination.
* Serve as a back-up to Supply Chain Specialist and support regional projects.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products. Highly proficient in Excel and ERP system setting.
* Ability to understand and implement county, export, and financial regulations and business processes.
* Highly detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills focusing on data, KPIs, history, and other external factors.
* Proactive with experience managing multiple priorities, often under deadline and in a high stress environment.
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to communicate with different levels of stakeholders.
* Understanding of process management, process improvement, and data driven environment.
* Must be persuasive, influential, and flexible and have the ability to establish good rapport and trust with stakeholders.
* Ability to drive results and demonstrate proactive and flexible leadership within supply chain.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You...
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You @BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you--the whole you--in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You...
* High School Diploma/GED with 7 years experience in inventory management, logistics/supply chain OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Agronomy, Supply Chain or related field with 3 years experience in inventory management, logistics/supply chain
* Three years' experience in inventory management, logistics/supply chain in seed, manufacturing, or agriculture business.
* Experience with ERP systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Primary Location: US-ID-Parma
Function: LOSC - Logistics, Supply Chain & Customer Service
At BASF, we create chemistry – and have been doing so for 150 years. Our portfolio ranges from chemicals, plastics, performance products and crop protection products to oil and gas. As the world’s leading chemical company, we combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in nearly every industry to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring nutrition and improving quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.