Under general supervision, ERP Applications Analyst assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program . Provides technical knowledge as part of a team to develop and maintain enterprise data systems to meet business needs. The analyst works on projects/assignments of moderate complexity in a support role, while gaining exposure to some more complex tasks. Analyst may be required to assist in designing, coding (such as scripting), testing, debugging, and documenting applications. Creates and runs AD HOC reports. Analyst will assist with automating and maintaining recurring processes and reports. Is competent to work on most phases of application life cycle, reporting analysis, and coding and/or support activities. Prepares detailed documentation and troubleshooting information for use and support of vendor-supplied applications. Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering software application limitations, operating time, and desired results.
Functional areas ofsupport span financial, human resources, payroll, supply chain and logistics including but not limited to accounting, grant management, recruiting, employee records, employee performance, leave management, payroll, ordering, inventory management and delivery. Areas of specialty will be assigned to support enterprise organizational needs.
1. Customer Service* Provide superior customer service to system users and business partners* Communicate effectively and consistently with system stakeholders and users about issues and requests through ticket management system(s)* Interpret users' problems over phone, in person, via email, and through ticketing system(s) and respond with solutions.
2. Application Support* Identify and resolve systems issues using ERP solutions and ticketing system(s)* Build, maintain and troubleshoot recurring scheduled automations* Build, maintain and troubleshoot application and technical configurations* Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications* Coordinate with vendors for issue and task progress* Work independently to gather business requirements including leading design sessions for new implementations or optimizations of business processes, operations, and process flows* Perform data inquiries, extracts, reports and uploads in support of operations, customer support and system integrity* Work independently to provide day to day support for ERP initiatives.
3. Professional Growth* Maintain current knowledge and understanding of evolving ERP applications and technology* Maintain current knowledge and understanding of evolving business processes supported by the ERP team* Develops broader understanding of applications and project life cycles.
4. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities1. Knowledge of business processes including, but not limited to finance, human resources, payroll, supply chain and logistics.
2. Skilled at business process analysis, requirements gathering, and translating technical processes to non-technical employees.
3. Ability to quickly learn new workflows, processes and system requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree (Required) 1. Three (3) years of experience programming and/or supporting an ERP system or other enterprise software system required.
2. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree:a. Associate's degree and 6 years relevant experience required.b. HS/GED certificate and 9 years relevant experience required.
* IT - MICROSOFT (Required) 1. Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve application systems issues.
2. Report writing on tools such as Infor Birst, Tableau, Crystal, SQL and similar preferred.
3. Familiar with enterprise software, including relational databases and cloud hosted systems. * Experience with HR Information Systems (Required)
Work Type Full time
All job applicants for safety-sensitive positions must pass a pre-employment drug test, once a conditional offer of employment has been made.
Denver Health is an integrated, efficient, high-quality academic health care system that is considered a model for the nation. The Denver Health system includes the Rocky Mountain Regional Level I Trauma Center, a 525-bed acute care medical center, Denver's 911 emergency medical response system, 8 family health centers, 15 school-based health centers, the Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center, the Denver Public Health Department, an HMO, and The Denver Health Foundation.
As Colorado's primary safety net institution, Denver Health is a mission-driven organization that has provided more than $3.3 billion in care for the uninsured in the last ten years. Denver Health is a leader in performance and quality improvements and remains financially secure, in part, due to its nationally recognized implementation of lean principles in healthcare. Denver Health is a major resource to the community, serving approximately 185,000 individuals and 67,000 children a year.
Located just south of downtown Denver, Denver Health is just minutes away from many of the cultural and recreational activities Denver has to offer.
We strongly support diversity in the workforce and Denver Health is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
"Denver Health is committed to provide equal treatment and equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Denver Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class."
Internal Number: 1093
About Denver Health
Take your career to the next level at Denver Health, where we offer a robust benefits package and endless opportunities for growth. Denver Health is a nationally-ranked, locally-trusted, premier healthcare institution located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.Twenty-five percent of all Denver residents, or approximately 150,000 individuals, receive their health care here. We are known as an integrated health care system that encompasses multidisciplinary academic specialties, a community health system, a level I adult trauma center, pediatric emergency and urgent care center home to Denver Public Health and many of the nation’s leaders in medicine.