Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
* Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
* Type: Public Company
* NASDAQ: FLEX
* Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Mirror Controls international (MCi), a Flex company, is the global market leader in mirror glass and power-folding actuators. Currently MCi is expanding its product portfolio to other Automotive actuation solutions such as Active Aerodynamics & Motor cooling management.
The Test Specialist will be based in Woerden, Netherlands.
In this role you will develop test methods and test tools for fine mechanical actuators and performs these tests and analyzes accordingly. As part of project teams with regard to risk analyzes (eg DFMEA), you will be carrying out the design verification.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
* Intense collaboration
* Passionate customer focus
* Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
* Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
* Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
* Developing useful test methods, including the preparation of the required specifications and descriptions as well as the implementation and the according training.
* Performing tests and analysis of actuators and applications and afterwards translating the test results into conclusions by applying statistical analysis methods.
* As the test expert you are, you will be the internal source of information and provide your expertise e.g. about product verification plans
* Being responsible for defining and releasing new measuring equipment.
* Also you are eager to keep your knowledge up-to-date, so that new test methods can be developed.
* Providing general maintenance and calibration of the allocated resources.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
* 40 PTO days
* 8% holiday pay
* Variable pay (average is an extra monthly salary)
* Discount on several insurances
* 50/50 pension contribution
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
* University degree in the relevant field.
* At least 3 years of experience in testing and with Automotive methods ISO, TS16949, SPC, R&R, Six Sigma, 8D.
* At least basic knowledge of mechanics and basic electronics applied in the Automotive industry as well as NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) analysis techniques.
* Profound user of measuring instruments and their management
* Dutch and English fluent in word and writing, Germany fluent in word and preferred in writing
* MS Office and MS Project knowledge.
* Analytical and statistical skills as well as hands-on mentality is crucial for this role.
* Being a customer focused team player who enjoys to communicate efficiently makes you a great match to the role.
* Innovative thinking and the ability to report briefly and concisely round your profile.
* You are willing to travel occasionally.
Internal Number: WD059016
Flex is a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
We believe in a brighter tomorrow and what people can do when our lives are connected. That’s why every day we set out to do one thing–-create a smarter, more connected world. Our focus is developing and empowering talented people to deliver on their potential, providing employees with a healthy, safe and secure workplace.
Join the revolution: