Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
* Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
* Type: Public Company
* NASDAQ: FLEX
* Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
Mirror Controls international (MCi), a Flex company, is the global market leader in mirror glass and power-folding actuators. Currently MCi is expanding its product portfolio to other Automotive actuation solutions such as Active Aerodynamics & Motor cooling management.
The Test Engineer will be based in Woerden, Netherlands.
In this role you will be conducting activities for performing and developing measurements and tests, analyzing the results and advising the internal or external customer.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
* Intense collaboration
* Passionate customer focus
* Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
* Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
* Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
* Preparation and execution of a test plan in direct consultation with the project team or the customer.
* Development of test methods for obtaining insight into the properties of (sub-) products.
* Actively participating and contributing to project teams with regard to testing, design improvements, consultancy with DFMEAs, etc.
* Regular reporting of status, activities, planning and workload as well as the results of analyzing products and test data.
* Generating and maintaining Quality documents such as SPTs, SPQs, WIs and Lab Scope.
* Advising on the purchase of new equipment and drawing up the required specifications.
* Drafting of project plans and execution of improvement projects of test methods and equipment, including MSA and calibration software for data processing and control of measurement setups.
* Managing and archiving data files and reports of the tests carried out as well as supporting other departments within the company.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
* 40 PTO days
* 8% holiday pay
* Variable pay (average is an extra monthly salary)
* Discount on several insurances
* 50/50 pension contribution
Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
* University degree in the relevant field.
* 4-5 years of experience in testing and with Automotive methods ISO, TS16949, SPC, R&R, Six Sigma, 8D.
* At least basic knowledge of mechanics, electronics, vibration theory and plastics.
* English and Dutch fluent in word and writing.
* MS Office and MS Project knowledge.
* Analytical and statistical skills as well as hands-on mentality is crucial for this role.
* Being a customer focused team player who enjoys to communicate efficiently makes you a great match to the role.
* Innovative thinking and the ability to report briefly and concisely round your profile.
Internal Number: WD059015
Flex is a leading Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
We believe in a brighter tomorrow and what people can do when our lives are connected. That’s why every day we set out to do one thing–-create a smarter, more connected world. Our focus is developing and empowering talented people to deliver on their potential, providing employees with a healthy, safe and secure workplace.
Join the revolution: