Location: New Bedford, MA
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Clients will gain a “big picture” view of their values and priorities for both work and life. This expanded view will help them make clear decisions based on their unique needs and desires.
- My clients will explore the beliefs they have about themselves and their abilities, and will learn how to change the beliefs that are no longer relevant. They will become more confident in themselves and in the direction of their growth.
- We explore strategies to maintain a sense of personal and professional fulfillment, and handle the day-to-day stresses that can cause compassion fatigue and burnout.
- I will help my clients achieve their goals and create a more balanced, fulfilled life.
What do clients say about working with you?
- My clients report increased self-confidence that leads to the ability to make positive changes in their careers and personal lives.
- They have new techniques to help them get moving when they feel stuck or over-whelmed and have learned to look at their situations through a variety of different pers-pectives. This helps them to maintain focus and stay true to their values and priorities.
- My clients often achieve the goals they set for themselves before they started coach-ing, and sometimes they realize those initial goals were not really going to serve them well, and so they set a new path instead.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "Tracy is a deeply compassionate and insightful coach. She partners with her clients to help them reach their dreams and goals. She champions them in their successes, all the while gently nudging them to reach greater heights. She helps her clients maneuver their way through obstacles and limiting beliefs which keep them stuck.
Tracy is a magnificent coach who helps bring out the magnificence in her clients."
-- Marian Heaton, Occupational Therapist, Tucson, AZ
- "...your amazing and insightful guidance and wisdom... You are a masterful coach."
-- Paula Goudsmit, executive coach, High Impact Coaching and Consulting
- "With Tracy's guidance and inspiration, I was able to successfully create and traverse a bridge from a challenging post-divorce period to a new and wonderful creative chapter in my life. She helped me access and welcome my authentic self and I am forever grateful."
-- Karen Park, artist
What is your coaching philosophy?
- I create strong, clear, trusting relationships with my clients.
- I am a compassionate listener, and know how to leave room for silence.
- I ask interesting, provocative questions that require my clients to question their be-liefs and look deeply into themselves.
- I trust my intuition and will speak from my intuition when it will benefit my clients.
- I create of process of accountability with my clients, so they each have a system to celebrate accomplishments and also to re-focus on challenging assignments that have yet to be mastered.
As a co-active coach, I believe strongly in the client and coach working together as equals to bring about the change clients want for themselves. I believe in positivity and possibility, and teach my clients to look at the multitude of options and choices they have in their lives. I help my clients to accept and honor their present situation and to continually learn and grow into a better, more fulfilled life.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Veterinarians, and other healing professionals who want to increase fulfillment and decrease risk of burnout
- Parents who want to enhance work/life balance
- Artists who work in non-art professions
- Athletic coaches (and other team leaders) who want to maximize their team’s perfor-mance
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- Veterinarian, graduate of Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine, mixed ani-mal, small animal and shelter experience during 21 years of practice.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute, February, 2005
- Business Partner, Target Teams, Performance Style and Ambitions Workplace As-sessments, 2009
- Workshop designer and facilitator, topics include: Maximum Performance for Teams; Fuel You Fire: Live and Work with More Passion; Low-Stress Holidays; Creating the Life You REALLY Want; Choice, Beliefs, and Perspectives, 2005- present.
- Strategic Planning/Visioning Retreat Designer and Facilitator for non-profit organiza-tions such as the Faxon Animal Rescue League and Association for Veterinary Family Practice.
- Retreat Consultant, Ballou Channing District, Unitarian Universalist Association, 2009-present
- Facilitator, SMILES Mentor Fellowship Program, New Bedford, MA, 2007- present
- Member, AVMA, AVFP, Member of the AVFP Education Committee, 2009-present
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career