• Robust project management skills
• Strong understanding of supply/commodity markets and leverage sourcing methodologies
• Proven experience in negotiating, reviewing and managing client requirements; contracts; policies and procedures
• Proven experience in Category Management
• Contract/Pricing Agreements
• Vendor/Partner relationship management
• Demonstrated ability to drive results in an expedient manner, quickly gathering information and consensus along with making sound decisions
• Ability to translate business objectives into actionable priorities
• Competent in effectively communicating, both verbally and in writing within all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically
• Understanding of current market conditions demonstrated ability to drive savings using different category strategies
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
• Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 8-10 years progressive experience in Procurement
• 5+ years in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment - preferred
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply on line at careers.regeneron.com