TRX is a global training brand that has created functional training methods that are redefining the fitness industry! We support those methods with innovative training tools, commercial and consumer fitness equipment, cutting edge workout programs and professional education. Our mission is to enable you to MOVE BETTER so you can be your BEST!
Spend 10 minutes in our San Francisco headquarters and you’ll see it’s a different kind of company: exercise balls have replaced chairs, the corner office is a full-blown training center, and the employee kitchen is stocked with Peet’s Coffee, fresh fruit, nuts and other healthy snacks. With an impressive candy jar of perks, top tier affordable benefits and daily employee workouts, TRX has been counted among the best places to work by both INC. and Outside Magazines.
TRX is looking for a self-motivated graduate or undergraduate with a passion for growth and improvement for a paid internship within our Operations Department. The ideal candidate will learn and perform tasks for multiple job roles within the Operations department including: Planning, Global Supply Chain Operations, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Logistics, and Customer Service. Upon completion of their internship, you will have an end-to-end understanding of the TRX supply chain. Are you up to the challenge?
At TRX, our FACEUP approach to work and life defines our culture. Everything we do, everything we sell, and everything we say as a brand embodies these values…Fun, Authentic, Competitive, Effective, United and Physical.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Learn to support global supply chain operations across all channels
- Develop hands on experience with Netsuite ERP and other department tools to plan, purchase, and manage inventory
- Engage with cross-functional partners to support sales and identify and implement process improvements
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Embodies the FACEUP (Fun, Authentic, Competitive, Effective, United, Physical) values
- Full-Time undergraduate or graduate student
- Completed at least three years of a four-year degree program in a major / field of study related to applicable internship
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Ability to work 24 to 32 hours / week through fall 2017
- Proactive with a positive attitude, and a strong desire to improve
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Excellent attention to details with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-through and task completion
- Strong team player, ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams
- Creative problem solver; able to work independently to produce quality results
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills and sense of humor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
COMPENSATION & HOURS
- $15.00 per hour
- Access to classes at our Training Center
- After the internship and graduation, consideration for a career opportunity
Sit up to 8 hours per day, must be able to lift 15-50 lbs occasionally
This internship is located in our SF office. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
TRX is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.