Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You...
- Bachelor's degree is required, with a concentration in Supply Chain, Business Management or Procurement preferred; Master's Degree a plus
- Minimum 8 years of supply chain and/or Procurement experience with an understanding of the order-to-delivery process.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience in a large multi- faceted environment
- Contract/KPI/SLA management knowledge is preferred
- Experience working in a service environment is preferred.
- SAP R3 preferred; Lean Six Sigma (green belt) a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous project implementation, as well as experience in a global company, is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.