- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years relevant experience with U.S. Government contract administration and management or a Master’s Degree with 8 years relevant experience.
- Experience with negotiating and administering various contract types such as but not limited to Time & Material, Cost types, and Fixed Price.
- Must have excellent working knowledge FAR and DFARS.
- Must be able to effectively work with the management of other organizations (program management, subcontracts, business management, and supply chain management) as well as representatives of Government agencies.
- Must possess excellent decision making skills that support resolution of complex problems while minimizing risk to the Corporation.
- Must be able to work as a team player, be proactive in identifying and resolving problems, have excellent organizational skills, and effective time management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent negotiation, PC, oral and written communication skills.
- Location for this position is Palmdale, CA.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must have a current Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience in U.S. Government Department of Defense contract administration & management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with and influence others.
- Ability to work independently and make independent decisions, ensuring high levels of collaboration with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible and change directions when needed.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.