At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a Manager, Supply Chain Performance Measurements, to join our team.
The Supply Chain Performance Measurement department ensures global transparency on Supply Chain (SC) related service performance, cost as well as on inventory. This includes the definition of SC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as well as the provision of KPIs and SC related data to internal business partners in functions and operational divisions via reporting systems.
Manager, Supply Chain Performance Measurements (1700700)
You will take over ownership for one of the reporting perspectives and be globally responsible for the reporting content as reported in the system and will drive the continuous development of the reporting content.
You will interact with complex supply chain and business processes within BASF. He/she has to stay on top of process changes and has to evaluate consequences of these changes for his reporting perspective. Furthermore, the position requires a basic understanding of reporting systems within BASF.
You will own and lead the reporting perspective Core (ODSF - Order, Delivery Shipment, Freight). He/she will be ultimately responsible for the reporting content and is to full extend responsible for decisions to be taken in this area.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Own the global BASF Supply Chain Performance System, SCI Core (ODSF - Order, Delivery Shipment, Freight), incl. content related responsibility for the data quality. This includes close alignment with other reporting perspectives (e.g. Supply Chain Service), Supply Chain Analysts in Operating Divisions, as well as to IT/IS to further enhance data completeness
- Lead global projects to further enhance KPIs and the data quality/completeness in corresponding intelligence systems. Manage additional projects as required.
- Support Supply Chain projects driven by internal business partners by providing Supply Chain performance analysis
- Continuously monitor supply chain and business process performance and align the current performance with the complex and BU specific strategic requirements on Supply Chain Management
- Support the global SC Performance Management team in definition of quantitative BU Supply Chain targets by analyzing SC performance data
- Work closely with colleagues from functional units, Operating Divisions, other SC Performance Application Owners within the Supply Chain Performance Measurement