About Our Client
Our client is one of the most influential PE/M&A funds focused on China. Currently, it manages several RMB-denominated funds over 10 Billion, with cumulative assets under management.
Our client has abundant industrial resources, esp. in healthcare sector, it could leverage top-tier experts and leading healthcare enterprises in their investment decisions. And the healthcare investment including strategic investment and M&A is the core business to our client;
Over the past decade, our client has invested in various well-known Chinese brands in medical, TMT, consumer and retailing, etc. It has assisted many of its portfolio companies to become the most competitive industry leaders, as well as assisting companies to successfully complete initial public offerings on domestic and international stock exchanges.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Sourcing and screening high-potential projects. Designing and executing deals. Managing Portfolios and facilitate exit for ready projects.
- Source qualified targets, screen and evaluate potential targets, structure and execute deals;
- Deep insight and relative experience in healthcare investment, e.g.: medical devices, pharmaceutical, healthcare service, etc.;
- Conduct industry/sector research, commercial/financial due diligence, performed management interviews, conducted financial modeling/valuation analysis, designed deal structure;
- Manage the performance of portfolios and provided support and helped solve operating issues, coordinated with 3rd parties to facilitate exit for the ready projects.
- Bachelor degree or above, medical related is a must, finance background is highly preferred;
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese;
- At least 3 years for Associate candidates, 5-8 years for Director candidates of deal experience, capability of deal due diligence, valuation & legal documents review;
- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry and PEVC / M&A experience is plus;
- Superior communication skills and presentation skills.
What to Expect
- Candidates are required to have deal sourcing capability and have consistently focus on healthcare sector
- Client offers very competitive salary package to attract excellent candidates in the marketplace
Interest & Application
- Please kindly contact Iris Liu (Tel. 13716676619, Wechat: Iris-ever) or send your CV to email@example.com for further consultation.
About Spring Professional
Spring Professional is an international recruitment firm specializing in information technology, engineering & manufacturing, property & construction, supply chain & logistics, corporate functions, finance & accounting, life sciences, financial services, as well as sales & marketing. With an established footprint across the Asia region, Spring Professional has offices in China (Beijing & Shanghai), Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, the group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. We bring great people to great organisations across Asia. The focus of Spring Professional is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists within above sectors. More information, please visit www.cn.springasia.com