- Do you want to grow and develop your career in areas such as sales, supply chain, marketing or procurement?
- Are you a high achiever looking for an opportunity to contribute directly to the customer experience?
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best teamespecially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Customer Care Account Representative (1700755)
BASF is always growing our talent within the Customer Care Centers, and therefore, we have a need for continuous recruitment. We have posted this position in anticipation of future openings to proactively identify potential talent for our Customer Care team.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
Listen. Understand our customers' needs, share them with BASF colleagues, and work together to make a difference.
Anticipate. Be proactive and help our customers before they ask.
Be consistent. Show one BASF to our customers at every touchpoint be responsive, professional, and focused on delivering what we promise.
Make it easy. Think about the customer. Do your part to ensure that, at the moment of truth, we can answer: Is the product available? When can I get it? What's the price? And keep our promises.
Formula for Success: You Will
- Deliver a high quality customer experience through your interactions with our customers.
- Be a critical part of a Customer Care Team that manages execution and delivery of the customer experience via the order fulfillment process. You will follow work processes to meet business demand and customer needs. This includes order to cash, processing, exception and discrepancy handling and reporting in SAP, as well as credit block resolution.
- Serve as the accountable party to our customers through close collaboration with supply chain, product management, sales, operations, and various other units within the company.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support youthe whole youin all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Where you'll work
This role is located in our Wyandotte, MI location.