Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Supply Chain Planner, to be located in Skillman, NJ, Los Angeles CA, or Markham, Canada.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Sr. Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for:
• Planning and controlling inventory of finished goods for sales warehouses, distribution centers, and factors mixing points to meet sales and distribution demand
• Analyzing inventory levels, inventory positioning and production and sale forecasts
• Planning inventory per the sales forecast, to meet both customer service and inventory targets
• Administering physical inventories, cycle counting, surplus obsolete, engineering changes, cancellation activities, projected usage and other inventory planning/and reduction activities
• Reviewing and analyzing stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions and recommends replenishment plan
• Recommending improvement to inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation
• Updating inventory records, and controls inventory accuracy and controls inventory levels by changing reorder points and par levels to meet changing demands
• Troubleshooting severe inventory inaccuracies
• Auditing sales order location discrepancies and implements permanent resolution
• Auditing warehouse locations especially problem inbound/outbound staging locations
• Developing reports to keep service management aware of potential trends, shortages, back orders, and status of service parts as required
• Preparing special reports, statistics and graphs used to analyze data
• Supporting supervisor, vendors and staff to resolve any problems and/or concerns
• Providing information and assistance on inventory policies and/or procedures
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focus in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Logistics is preferred
• An advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of four (4) years of supply chain operations including (logistics, planning, forecasting, distribution, warehouse and procurement) experience is required
• Inventory management experience is required
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel is required, advanced ability (i.e. creating Pivot Tables and V-lookups) is preferred
• Strong analytical and data-driven decision making skills are required
• Experience with SAP APO and/or ECC is preferred
• Experience with Six Sigma / LEAN / Process Excellence tools and/or certifications are preferred
• Project management experience and/or certification is preferred
• APICS certification is preferred
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for positions with Johnson & Johnson, please follow the below steps:
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throu...ghout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.