Participate in all phases of production support of applications and components in multi-technology, business-critical systems…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experience MANHATTAN SCALE IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST to gather requirements and design the most accurate and efficient solution possible. Responsibilities include:
* Create solutions so business operations contractual service level agreements are maintained;
* Analyze and re-engineer repetitive failed processes to drive out risk;
* Document requirements and solutions according to the business SDLC process;
* Work with Implementation and program management teams to transition new customer and development projects into normal day to day activities;
* Work to establish, maintain, and update strategy (methodology, processes, standards, tools, services) used in implementing supply chain systems.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
*Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering preferred;
* At least five years of progressively responsible business experience implementing or supporting large, complex, business critical systems preferred;
* At least seven years of related experience. Manhattan Scale Warehouse Management System is a must;
* Supply chain warehouse execution systems with high volume transaction interfaces a must;
* Strong business knowledge and understanding in at least one of the following areas: Warehouse Management, Labor Management, Transportation Management;
* Knowledge of enterprise hardware platforms such as UNIX and/or Linux servers and Oracle relational databases is a plus;
* Strong proficiency in Oracle SQL for application development a must.
Other areas around the country –TX, TN and remote work is available.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US